Wednesday, August 26, 2009

flaws.

saw this comment on me at Hotstuff website.


in da scene says:
she does look like jolin, even in person. thing is her tits are small, ass & thighs are too big. well that's why she's not jolin innit? ;p

(Posted on 8.12.09 / 11:47am)

I wonder who is it, im sure its some1 who saw me in real life before.

I noe I have big hips and toned muscular thighs.I hate it but I learnt to love my body.I have never said I look like or I am Jolin, its what people tell me.

I have no intention to be her, I am special in my own way.

I am abit mad with this comment and the rest in the website, but I take it as they duno me, so they judge me based on the hideous photos Hotstuff chose and post there, which I hated so much.

and to the comment in my tagboard, yes I have thick lips.AND I LOVE THEM!

my lips are my assets, angelina jolie has the most seductive thick lips which I adore.and there is no statistics as to whether most guys love thick lips or thin lips.in any case, my bf loves me the way I am, whether I have thick lips or big thighs and hip.

oh one more thing, I have small tits?u are kidding me.I have shrunk a cup size lately la, but nobody has said I have small tits man.

No comments:

Post a Comment