Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fucking NYP lecturers!

why am I so mad?

1) my lil sister was accused of cheating, using her lecturer's copy and pass it off as her own and send back for submission.

2) truth is, she didnt rename her own copy and her lecturer's properly, sent the wrong one, and deleted her own copy that she did.yes, fucking silly mistake.

3) module leader forced her to admit that she cheated and submit as disciplinary record for director.

4) mum was damn pissed, and so was my elder sis, so we went down to see the module leader and the lecturer.

both of them are ang mohs.mum couldn't speak english, I was well versed in English than my sister. so I was landed the responsibility.my elder sis was too hot headed, ji tao fucked the module leader up the moment they met.I had to calm her dw, and resolve everything.

in short, im like the negotiator.


So now, Im in need of some1 to help my sis recover her deleted file from her thumbdrive, to clear her name.

back to the lecturer, he's quite a charmer, pretty cute, bt fucking xia lan attitude and Im v pissed with him.he insist my sister cheated.and when I said my sis is shy, nt comfortable to talk to ang mohs because she is poor in english, u noe wat the idiot said??

*smirk* "she doesn't look like one shy person to me."

I almost leap off my chair and kick his balls.


I should have complained to MOE and the damn school.where got teacher can force the student to admit cheating when she never did?my stupid sis also stupidly sign and admit she cheated, because she was intimidated.fucking NYP...



I had to prepare for the battle, 1st step, dress nice.



now I look like 1 serious mum ready to fight for my kid.



cannot smile so sweet to them, sure lose.










the guardians in white.the module leader said my sis was the strong headed while Im the patient one.I handled the situation well, and was very proud of myself.Part of it, was I scared they complain to my sch if Im rude la.hahaha....





ok, back at home. dead tired.



but still want to self appreciate my beauty.haha...



did different makeup today.drew eyeliner on the lower lids.I like that effect.
bigger eyes, I always didnt dare to draw on the lower lid for fear I would look like 1 fierce tiger.




the dreamy look.I love.





































I need a tan soon.not used to looking at a fair me.


back to bullying pasta.tied the ribbon on her again.hahaha...




sometimes she lie her face flat on the floor and lay there motionless for few seconds.its scary lo thought she dead or wat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a good sister. Your little sister is fortunate to have you. Pretty girl, I am sure you will become a Superwoman in the future. 加油! Btw, I am also a NYP lecturer ��

Post a Comment