Monday, August 17, 2009

Don't Need The Sun To Shine To Make Me Smile.

It's been a while
But your smile always brightens up my day
I guess you know
Because it shows
You can see it on my face
Feels like you've put a spell on me
Feels like you've captured me
And baby this is how I feel
Don't need the sun to shine
To make me smile
Don't care if it's dark outside'
Cause I've got you
And though the rain may fall
No I won't care at all'
Cause baby I know that I got you

Everyday there's a change
You bring out the best in me
My inner soul is what you know
That is how you speak to me
You seem to understand
You know just who I am
And baby, this is how I feel

Don't need a rocket man
To help me touch the sky
I don't need to fly a plane
To get this high
Don't need to hitch a ride
When I could run a million miles
Yes I would, just to see you smile





PS: Baby, I just love to see you smile.

2 comments:

b00 b00 said...

so sweet~

all the best, dear

b00 b00 said...

i took some lines from you.
hope you dun mind.

Post a Comment