Saturday, August 22, 2009

exam blues.

its char's birthday celebration, and I can't go...her birthday falls during my exam period for the past 3 yrs.


sorry gal.I so wish I could be there...I hate exams..


while the gf slog away, the bf busy watching movie behind.



bt nevertheless, he is there to keep me company when Im having exams.









Fang come and disturb me.







he stood in front of me and stare at me.he only do this when got food.


come Fang, take photo.



he refuses to stay still and moved away.nvm, I take myself.
see I told you got food he will come.He loves M&Ms.




thats the closest I can get.





he looks like a wolf, but a lamb at heart.


Fang says, "bleah~"


3 more papers from wednesday to Friday.Bf bringing me to Zouk for celebration with his frens on Friday.Cant wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment