Tuesday, August 11, 2009

National day is dating day!

I love national day because it means extra day to spend with bf.long weekend this week.went for a relaxing chill out day, as he has to wrk the next day, poor thing...

im not too much beta too, failed my test, gotta study and go for retest on fri, 1 more presentation on mon, and exams coming on the 21st.stressful month.

looking at the photos, my eyebags are evidence of the stress Im going thru.it shows signs of aging, bt its ok, lidat match that uncle more.I look too young for him. *evil laugh*

dun wanna talk abt it now.damn.


in a rush no time to style my hair, grab a hair band slip it on and rush dwstairs.bf's waiting for 10 mins ald.

my face look like I never eat for many days.damn skinny here.








happened to wear the black and white theme today.great minds think alike.










my favourite part of my life.




bought snacks for my pasta, opened up for fang 1st.he was lying on the bed in bf's parents' room wan to sleep ald, I took out the snack and shake in front of him calling, "fang..mum mum lo~"
the next thing I know, he jump off the bed and dash towards me.


glutton fang.come to food only he stick to me.









bought this black polka dot mini skirt for $10.oways get to see chio chio clothes selling at $10 at Far East plaza with bf.he's my lucky star.hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment