Friday, August 28, 2009

Betrayal.

Lesson learnt: Just let people (your good frens) die and not try to act righteous and help.your kind intention will come back and bite you.


Case 1: 2 years ago.

P is the bf of my pri sch fren Y.All 3 of us from the same sec school. once, P came to support me at 1 of my dance shows.we shared a cab home together cause we lived near to each other.What more, his gf Y lives just next to me, the next block to mine.

He tried to kiss me in the cab, and when I slap him and push him away, he pin me down.Yes, in the cab.When we reach my place, he insist to send me to the lift, and there he tried to kiss me again.Nothing happened as I left hurriedly and push him away.

Y is my pri sch fren til nw, not very close that kind of fren but still long time frens.so I had to let her know.and u noe wat?she accused me of seducing her bf and we're not talking anymore.P scold me and blame me for breaking them up.



Case 2: Last week.

Got to know that this gf of mine, considered quite gd frens, got together with a guy I used to date.He is not a jerk or bastard I would say, anyway I rejected him and he just moved on.

I told my gf that he used to woo me and we dated.obviously she didnt noe about this. she told me hw he lied to her about not knowing this gal N, who is very famous, esp in the clubbing scene, esp Zouk. She found out that he texted her at Zouk asking her to join him at his table for drinks.that nite my gf didnt went to Zouk with him, and he showed his infidelity by finding other gals.

Point is, he lied about not knowing this gal at all.

anyway he is known to be always around gals.so even without me reminding my gf, she herself knew she couldn't trust him.

I told my gf what I knew, nothin but the truth.just few minutes ago, this guy msn me and scolded me for badmouthing him.


1 more interesting thing I found out, there's another gf who just got together with a guy I used to date, who is even more jia lat,not bf material.

This time, I learnt to let people die on their own, because they chose to trust the man.


God bless. and fuck you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment