Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The perfect bf?




what is a perfect bf?well, every1 noes that isn't one. I been reflecting and thinking lately, and this is what I learnt, or rather struck me.




sometimes I wish aaron would be more romantic, more loving, adore me like God. (kidding la)




sometimes I secretly wish aaron would buy me something I always wanted, or a cute plush toy to cheer me up.




sometimes I wish aaron would not be so critical of me and scold me at every little things I do.




sometimes, I hate aaron.




but no matter what happened in this 8 mths, no matter what wrong things I have done to upset him, he has NEVER once gave up on me and left me.




this is 1 thing he taught me, love is sticking by each other no matter what happens.and he showed me that.
he is not a perfect bf, but he is the ideal bf. ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment