Saturday, August 29, 2009

advance birthday surprise~


bf gave me a sweet surprise.my early birthday present!



why so early?because its meant for me to use during his reservist.


what inside?




suspense suspense....



omg...its the new Sony wearable mp3 that I wanted, and in the exact colour I want which I never told him.





for me to wear when I go jogging, no wires, perfect when go jogging.



baby understands me well.just wat I need.muacks!notice its a heart shape?


meaning 1 of the gift: there is no need to say I love you verbally.the heart shape meant the words.


meaning 2: he chose pink as its his favourite colour.serves as a reminder when I see it.



stop eating leh, take photo first.


then he make me eat with him...



thanks baby.i love you too.




the card with teddy sleeping.contents not to be disclosed.haha..
meaning 2: because Im always sleeping. -_-" idiot...



wrapping paper that he said took very long to find.
meaning 3: girl with nice hairdo.because I always say "my hair!" when he mess up my hair.he says my hair very precious.haha...





just clip on like bluetooth earpiece.damn cool.


before this product was launched, he was given a sample to try by his sony client he worked with, and I immediately knew I wanted one.





I was disturbing him before I open the present, that he scared we breakup before my birthday so faster give me 1st isit.he said its for me to use when he go reservist, with a CD he did for me with 756 songs inside, everyday slowly go decipher the meaning of each songs meant something.
Rnb songs because I like Rnb.
unfaithful by rihanna - because we talk about unfaithfulness about his ex gf when we first talk on friendster.
some song titled Buddha- because he remembered me going to the temple praying for him
all the songs are memories and things he remembered about me.
I love everything you did for me.but I love you most! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment