Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pre-exam and Post Exam.

coffee that bf made for me while studying at his place.


pasta needs a wash.


ARGH!!!!jiejie help me!!!

mum put her in hor, nt me.



look at the mess.

pasta sleeping on the table while I study.


that baby dun wan let me study.


" maybe if I sleep on her notes, she cannot study then will play with me.hee hee..."




"jiejie see!I can touch my nose!"



look!transformer outside my window!


recent craze with tying up a bun.



brought the baby for a walk, naughty her playing with other dogs.
EXAMS OVER TIME!!!



ZOUK TIME!

with bf's fren eunice.



she ask for sexy pose.haha...

wonderful nite.thanks baby for bringing me to my "favourite place" u so called.happened to wear same colour.great minds think alike. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment