Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gold diggers.

Through a chat with a girlfriend I met up recently, we were talking about this girl, lets call her X. Don't need to guess because X is not her initial.

My gf is like her only friend I think. X has no female friends that are on good terms with her. and she is on the top of my number Hate List. No she never did anything to me, never hurt me or bad mouth/bitch abt me. When I saw her shouting at my girlfriend in public at the top of her lungs over something that is super minor, in front of everybody, she became my No.1 enemy from that moment onwards.

My girlfriend still silently accepted her fcuked up treatment. She has always been lah, good to bully. There are other girls who equally hates X like me, who have witnessed how she treats her own friends.






Who treats their girlfriends like that one?!I have never ever shouted or raised my voice at my own girlfriends. Sometimes I think I treat them better than my bf (agreed uanimously by my family & friends). Apparently, she treats her dates/bf-to-be the same way. And still, I don't get it why she is very much sought after by men of good calibre. (Financially/physical outlook).

BUT, she has got them grabbing their feet and ran off soon after witnessing her temper. YES LA!!!GOD HAS EYES! oh!and another thing, I can't stand the way she thinks she is god damn gorgeous when everyone I know agree she doesn't look any better than me. And Im only average.

X at 1 point of time, is dating someone who is really well to do, and dragging on with an ex bf who is good looking but poor. She chose the first. Im not trying to say she is materialistic or wrong. But it really got me into thinking, its a really hard thing to judge whether choosing over a better life is wrong or sticking with someone who can't give you a future/comfortable life makes you a wonderful girl.

But for her case, I would say she is just plain materialistic la. I think people who knows her would agree with me. Her current squeeze now is a living testimony.




If you met someone like this.....tall, drop dead gorgeous thing that any female species who walks past ogle at him (forgive me bcoz I've been catching this taiwan drama 泡沫之夏 lately & think he is cute.)





But he is a poor lad, can't offer you any gifts, bring you to nice dinner, you can't expect much from him. Basically, you are richer than him.
-
-
-
-
-
-
And there is this not so hunky, less than average looking (ok maybe not so old & hideous like this ah pek la), but wealthy man/guy younger than you who can give you anything under the stars, shower you with gifts & take care of your expenses)


who will you choose?








No comments:

Post a Comment