Thursday, December 16, 2010

role models to learn from.

its ok that people don't like me & provide me with "mean comments". I honestly feel this way.

Because Im not an angel, I make mistakes, I screw up, I may have hurt people's feelings with my frankness during the stage of me growing up, I upset my mum by raising my voice, I upset my bf when I speak the wrong words in the heat of an argument, I make a mess at work because of being inexperienced, I fight with my younger sis over clothes & her not turning off the lights & music when Im trying to get to sleep, I scold Pasta when she tries to lick me. And many more.

But its not ok to criticise me without the courage to reveal who you are. Since Im such a bitch to you, it means u girls are saints right?so all e more you should show everybody who u are, because you got nothing to hide. I really want to know who you are, how you look, what do you do, how you treat people around you with respect & with a clear conscious heart.

I want to learn from you all, good girls with fantastic personality for me to look at as role models.

I'm not being sarcarstic, I mean it. Would be great if you can post your website or facebook link for me to get to know you all better.

Looking forward~! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment