Saturday, January 1, 2011

We've been thru 2010, & stepped into 2011 together...

First of all, HAPPY 2011~!!!

I had a very special countdown with my boy. Initially decided to have a picnic at east coast park, but he thought of trying out another place with a higher chance to see the fireworks, and he was right. Because his car has a sun roof, we both stepped on our seats and popped our head up, we had one of the best view because of the elevated height. When I lean back on him, as he wrap his arms around me & watched the beautiful myraid of colours exploding in the dark night, I felt like I was in heaven...







a watch from Solvil Titus from him. He said its a new year gift for me, for good luck. Indeed, time is love. Only time can prove it. I just love this slogan alot, very meaningful. Thanks BB... =)




diamante watch in black. Like he said, its totally ME! hahaha...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



Photos from new year eve countdown~!

Tadaa~!This is our couple wear I was talking about previously. Just love the look alot!







one of my fav photo out of the many shots. Tot we look quite alike here.











some fooling around while waiting for the clock to strike 12~



our own boot party at the backseat!

This is what I meant. Both of us standing taller than anybody else, stepping on the seats and peeping out from the sunroof!

Like gangsters right, blocking everybody's view. hahaha...



a supposedly ulu secret spot, turned out everybody knew this is one of the best spot to catch the fireworks. This place overlooks marina bay, singapore flyer & CBD view.





Its 2011 baby~!


I had a great time baby!We've been through 2010, through the ups & downs, and I believe more good things will come to us in this new year.



Loving you,
Bb girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment