Saturday, December 25, 2010

Santa gave me the best xmas.

Its amazing I have never told him I wanted a polaroid camera before, not anywhere in my blog or facebook. I never even told anyone before cause I tot it was quite stupid since digital cameras became the hot topic.


So, I almost melted in a pool of sweetness when he gave me this for xmas~!








Xmas eve countdown party with his friends was awesome!!!


Theme was: Red for ladies, Green for men.



super sweet gal (she's a black belt taekwondo mind you), who drew all 23 cards for each and everyone of us, with different candies stuck inside. Thnks Val!




my super cheap buy just in time for this party. you won't believe how much I bought this dress for. but ended up being called a table cloth by his stupiak friend. ok what...very christmas-sy feel wat....




with one of the latest "gf" in the group.

all the hot red gals!
with the tallest gf. she was so kind to bend down to accomodate me.


we had a game where we were tasked to dress up one member of the team as xmas tree. this was my work of art. guess who the poor fella was. *drum roll* bf's younger brother. lol



Love my xmas present. Love my love- You.




No comments:

Post a Comment