Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 resolution.

In no more than 48 hours, 2010 is coming to end.


Worked in advertising & events industry. Seen the good & the bad. Some valuable experiences gained.

Met my special someone who is near perfect & have a fulfilling relationship. ^_^

Had my first overseas trip to Bangkok, with my favourite boy.

Grew older & wiser.


I still have not accomplished much this year. And I hope next year at this time, I can list out more accomplishments.



In 2011, I will be a better GF:


GF (Girl friend to my girls).


Sex & e City best represents a long lasting unbreakable friendship. Each one of us represents 1 of the character, and it really fits! Im Charlotte, cuz I'm most likely to settle down with kids, the dark hair (I'm the only one in the group with dark hair), & e simple clean cut dressing style. Rachel as Carrie Bradshaw (e leader in e grp, most flamboyant & outstanding in dressing), Cindy as Miranda (e only resemblance is age & e short hair lol), Charmaine as Samantha *ahem* (only we know why).
Ah bell I never forget you hor, because just nice the 4 woman quite like 4 of us. u is "tao eh", so not in the picture. Boss is always never show face one.
GF (Girlfriend to my boy)


To be less inquisitive/overly sensitive/whatever you may call it.
Disclaimer: I am not that exaggerating alright








To stop always trying to win a fight. I will try to give in more.





I will show lesser of this face.





I will stop firing nasty bullets of fire during a fight.





I will control my urge to send u smses of vulgarities, words I don't mean it & such (ok la I don't scold you vulgarities you know right...) in a fit of anger.



On a side note, we bought our couple wear for tomorrow!!I so love it!Im not into wearing cute couple tees because people who does disgust me. You think what?Secondary school kids ah? one person wear "She is my princess", one person wear "She is my prince". *roll eyes*
My idea was a more stylish look & not too over the top. Compared to the couple tees la. Damn hard to find ok.
Stay tuned if you want to know what are we wearing~! I know you want to. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment