Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Webcam love~

Everybody's in Japan now frolicking in the snow, building snowmen and basking under the cool wind, while Im back to work alone. *sigh*

some evil frens was asking me why I stayed til so late at work, and not leave early.

Because even without supervision, doesn't mean you have no discipline. This is responsibility of an adult.

Reached office half an hour early today, very proud of myself.

Went for foot reflexology massage after work to reward myself for being a good gal.









would you be shock if I chop off my long tresses?




it kinda makes me look younger, which I do not want.













Back at home~









Baby Pasta, ur the 1 and only reason I smile.
























If I ain't got you, alot of things wouldn't be the same. I would feel all alone, and I wouldn't smile when I get home every day.
Thanks for being you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment