Tuesday, February 9, 2010

long holiday awaits...

just had KFC for dinner at 10pm. gastric pain coming back, I seldom haf gastric pain, coz skipping meals and starving myself is not my thing. but work has been changing my lifestyle, alot.

tomorrow, i can take a day off finally... whee~!

I have already plan my schedule, god I have really sank in too deep in my job. planning my schedule...I can't believe this is coming out from me.

anyway, Im gonna wake up early tomorrow, go for retail therapy, pedicure (haven went for one for centuries, its time to pamper myself), have a nice warm chocolate cake and smoothie for high tea, before heading home for an early rest, and maybe go for a jog in the evening.


thursday's company new year dinner, before ending the week with a long holiday.

in a blink of an eye, its been almost 3 months of work here. Im impressed with myself. with each hurdle crossed, I have grown alot. Im sure I will overcome more great obstacles in time to come, and I will make it through.


People who bring you down, are the ones to help you grow. Im not just superwoman, Im a warrior!

1 comment:

Post a Comment