Friday, February 12, 2010

The representation of Love

When I was little, I remember clearly, the 1st time my Dad brought me to a fun fair.

The 1st ride that he brought me to, was the merry go round, and silly me did not have the courage to go on it, my baby sister went ahead with dad excitedly, while I stood in front of the merry go round, looking at them going round and round in the magical carousel.

sometime back, when I was still with a ex bf, I happened to walk into a store filled with carousels. Big magnificent ones, small cute ones, and they took my breath away...I just stood there staring at the musical box for a few minutes, and secretly wished he would noticed and buy me one to surprise me.









I still see a few stores selling carousel now and then, and I just couldn't resist it. No, I didnt bought it. Im waiting for the day, someone would noticed it and surprise me with one.

Someone who doesn't read my blog and doesn't know about my love for carousel musical box.


why carousel?I duno...everytime I looked at the magical box, I feel blissful, I feel a tinge of happiness. maybe it has something to do with the memory of dad. we have not been really close, and that memory of him, was the one and only memory I had that I felt closest to him.

daddy's little gal, its true that they say some gals tend to find a guy who is a little like their father. I guess, it is the warmth and secured feeling of being held by a strong hand, just like daddy...


I duno about others, but I think this is the gift that represents love. what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment