Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY Day 1~

A simple outfit, simple day.

Granny' place as usual. Miss her deep fried sweet potato and yam, my all time favourite snack from Granny. Im a happy satisfied gal today, haven binge this much for I duno how long...






















Pasta wants to be in the photo too.



muackz!


Blue shimmer jumper for the day.












Accidentally press the shutter and out came this shot which I quite like.





when I was younger, I used to buy loud, extravagant outfits during new year. but as I aged, I grew to go for simple casual outfits. I guess it really speaks of the change in me over the years..




I actually bought this jumper bcoz I wanted to wear it for work on days I do not have to meet clients.













Pasta sleeping with my piglet.







lying comfortably on my lap.




Having a really bad flu now. so much for day 1 of chinese new year. *sniffing like mad*
tmr's steamboat at bell's house!whee~




No comments:

Post a Comment