Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sleepyhead shots~

Weekends burnt...Was wrking for the whole week.

The boys finalists are real cute, especially when they came out of the fitting room with oversized pants, and tightly stretched pants which made them didnt dare to move a inch in case it splits into half.


Fell into a deep nap once I got home, was woken up by several calls, too frustrated to get back to sleep, so I began webcam-ing myself.








































This is the 1st shot I took once I woke up, literally look like I have not woken up yet, look at those sleepy eyes..











And as I wrote this, its time to hit the sack. I really cant tk it anymore, rushed over 2 proposals since last night, and forgo parting with the gals.


More late night work and OT to come.










No comments:

Post a Comment