Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY Day 2~

This year, its bell's place for steamboat gathering.


This year Tigerlets have very bad luck, this is making me nervous. But its ok, out fate is in our hands. My lucky colour is yellow this year as the master has said on broadcast, and coincidentally, I bought a bright yellow top. Hope this will ward off all the bad luck for me. heehee...







They were saying we look like young kids in this photo. I had to agree with them.haha...



house-hop to Cindy's place after dinner. The tan sisters.














The bak kwa was shiokness. I gorged on them to my contentment.

The gals couldn't stop going, "eat more la..you look damn skinny now, aiyo...tsk tsk tsk..."
Then when I started helping myself to the delectable unresistable goodies on the table, they said, "wah..you still can eat ah?!"

I think Mei Zhen Xiang has the best bak kwa~kwa kwa kwa...

Alright, then its the self-loving moments below. Taken on the way to bell's house.
























Starting work tomorrow. sigh... The good times always pass by so fast.
More photos taken in the night at Zouk~Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Mike Yip said...

WAH SEH... Very the Yellow.
May your Tigressy year be a fantastic one.

Post a Comment