Thursday, February 11, 2010

Surprise filled day.

Found this at hanging at the door knob on the front door of my office, after M text me that there is a surprise at the door.

Thanks M for the roses and glass swan. Very unique gift indeed.




Han dropped by our office, and was nice to buy me some snacks. It was my super late lunch at 5pm. I almost died of gastric pain, fortunately Han bought iced coffee and toast for me. My body system is failing, I don't even have the appetite to eat after I ate only half of the oyster pancake thing M bought.



Ya Kun Toast, my favourite of all time, but I had to bring it home to finish. Han say anyhow buy cause I didnt know what I wanted to eat when he called and asked me if I wanted any food. But it was one of my fav snack.


The glass swan that M gave me. left it on my table, really sorry I had no time to react and thank him properly cause I just had a bad lashing from boss, and thats when M came. bad timing. The roses did cheer me up a little. Flowers just have the magic to lift my spirits up, the fresh sweet smell of freshly cut roses, simple bliss...



















ok, I got to interrupt here for a little.
valentines is around the corner, know the secret of nabbing the attention of that cute guy who makes your heart thump madly?
it starts with your eyes. beautiful sparkling eyes is what captures attention most. you don't have to have big round eyes to look beautiful. Not everyone is born with perfectly cut almond shape eyes, nope, not the makeup...
Its coloured contact lens!
I have always been anti-coloured lens. I think its damn fake and pretentious. but I took a try, and damn it, I have been addicted.
for me, I don't go for colourful ones, I only use fresh grey, which is the closest colour to black. for those who are starters, try it.
This is the one and only trusted supplier I go to:











This random candid shot, somehw I just like it.

\


I feel that the back view tells alot...

















When I don't see the ugly side of the world, I can smile...


Ang Pow from Boss!




Ang Pow given to us after the chinese new year dinner just now. whee!




























from my happy face, I guess you can tell how much is inside. haha...











Thats all for today. On a long weekend til next Tues. Planning for gyming, jogging, tanning, gonna jam packed my schedule with things I never had the chance to do for 3 months.
Happy advance Valentines.


No comments:

Post a Comment