Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Superwoman on leave.

As I have mentioned previously, Im on leave today.

Spent a bomb today, not like the usual me. (But I spent wisely, its my motto). Abit heartache after cashing out, but Im happy.

I spent a good 5 hours shopping alone in town today.






Before the drastic change of looks in the photos, I have to say Im really burnt out. Im glad after tmr I have a long weekend to recuperate.
oh yes, and the idiots who upset me, why can't you just leave me alone?!does it make you happy to hurt others?









The colour of blue, reminds me of you.
was watching a show today, and I find this statement very motivating.
"Life gives you lemons at times, you have 2 choices, give a sour face, and make them into lemonades." and thats what I have been doing, and will keep on doing.








































































bumped into a couple of friends today, and all of them said I lost alot of weight.
yes I did. I guess it really shows... sometimes, you just can't hide and pretend you are ok...



No comments:

Post a Comment