Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pre xmas girls nite out~

Its pre-xmas girls night out!

Rachel came over to meet me at clarke quay as I was still working at 830pm. had proposals to rush. wrk was really "xiong". went to meet e gals after wrk. wrk was so hectic til I didnt had time for lunch at all. by the time we got to sakae for dinner, it was near to 930pm. the total bill was 4 of us was the most expensive ever, $105.70. neat. got my pay cheque today, and I was a teeny happy.

As usual, the gals were commenting how much weight I have lost again. they cant keep their hands off me, exclaiming how skinny I am now.

Bell best, she said, "you think you very pretty now is it?you think you suit bony look ah?"

As I said, relationship disaster + work madness = what you see nw


then it was Dempsey for drinks. Next stop- OOSH~

upon arrival, I couldnt help but take the beautiful lighting behind.



Oosh was 1 nice place. I love the water landscape behind us.


Rachel had to advertise for Oosh.


see how windy it was. rachel said I look very feminine here. haha...



realise we all wore black and grey?coincidently!!




see, sisters just think alike. wore same colour.






charlie's angel. Drew barrymore on the left, lucy liu in the middle, cameron diaz on e rite. exact look alike ok?!



its true what a woman drinks dictates her personality. the girly ones with martinis, the gunho manly one with the beer.
pple hot, tie my hair up, they had to say, "wah, dun tie up ur hair leh, make u look skinnier!"
NEXT UP!introducing pasta's bf~



A hefty 18kg fat ass pug!pasta's bf~



Going to meet the gals tonite for countdown. didnt really feel like going out, but rachel didnt sotp persuading me to leave my house.
it was funny why last yr's xmas was such a memorable and happy one for me. this yr, was one of the saddest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment