Friday, December 25, 2009

My fantabulous Xmas eve~

I didnt regret getting out of my house to meet e gals, I had a fantastic time~

Rachel and bf had a suite at Raffles Town Club, bought sushi platter & KFC, off we went to meet the couple there.

They had jacuzzi, steam bath and sauna in the room!can u imagine?!it was way cool!I swear I will come back and have my own suite, at least once in my life. nt I sua ku ok?its an experience I just gotta try once.

Butter factory countdown at night, it wasnt as exciting as we would all be in the past, we all have grew up, partying and all is not our thing anymore. but it was just the company that makes everthing worthwhile.



outfit for the day.
Love this dress my sis bought. I just had to dorn this the moment I tried it on.



merry xmas pasta baby!





this, is the legendary suite Im talking about.



A magnificent jacuzzi in the room. right in front of the bed.



see, we always think alike. wore same colour again. haha...






I gotta have this is my future home.














enough of photo-taking, its action time!







I think no hotels can match to this. raffles town club's suite is the best

.

1 hottie, 2 hottie, 3 little hottie...


We had chivas jacuzzi, shimin (in white on the extreme right) slipped and fell, pouring the chivas inside...haha



the best past is, the first and only thing she was concerned with, was her makeup..




















Whee!!!



Im the peacock goddess. see my halo?



the tai-tais.






























relaxation.



Welcome to Taiwan~ *personal joke they were making*



welcome to singapore!I replied.



















candid shot. I like this.






















Merry xmas to everybody~ May happiness be with everyone, especially me.


No comments:

Post a Comment