Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year-New Start

I would like to thank everyone who showed concern and gave me encouragement and advices all these while.

Those whom I don't know, but follows my blog, thanks for trusting in me, and standing on my side. Really appreciate. Those who sent me emails to encourage me, thanks. It was very nice of you all.

I have gotten over everything, and tonight, I was amazed with how much progress I have made. when it didn't hurt anymore, I know I have already let it go.


Alright, lets not talk about that anymore. Im happy with my life now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't sleep now, because Im waiting for Hossan Leong (yes, he's the comedian) to text me. He's my emcee for the New Year Eve Countdown Party at Clarke Quay tomorrow night.

We are in charge of the countdown party at Clarke Quay, at the open area. Come on down people! and remember to say Hi should you spot me. I'm the "bodyguard" of the emcees, so I'll be 24 hrs with them.haha...


An advance Happy New Year to all of you~


My new year resolution

1) my bank account to save up to $x,000k by March.
2) to get a pay raise in March
3) to get less scolding from Boss, and empower my multi-tasking skills at work
4) to be stronger than before
5) to be able to travel overseas for projects


Share a couple of good news with you guys

- Today I received praise from Boss, he said that I can work one. That made me happy for the whole day.

- Second, the client of 1 of the project Im handling has chosen us to do their event. all my hardwork, tedious research, missed lunch breaks, overtime, and scolding from Boss has not gone to waste.


See, even the way I type now is so systematically, in many paragraphs, short and easy to read, and in point forms. This is what Im trained to do at work. muahahahaha...

I must say I really learnt alot from work, I have grew to become very meticulous, more responsible for what I do. (forced to, if not kena from Boss) *rofl*


I almost couldn't recognise myself. Anyway, Im glad with my changes. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

getting scolded is part of the learning process... you are still very young and afterall, its prolly still your first job, sans social house (to me that's a stint).

Trust me, you will grow to be very different in time to come. As long as you stay in the workforce, no matter what you do, your job will mould you to be tougher be it professionally or personally.

For better or worse, embrace it. It sucks at times but you gonna love it!!

Post a Comment