Monday, December 28, 2009

Bad day.

I had a bad day.

screwed up at work, and got a very bad lashing from boss.

when I mean bad, I mean BAD. he used the word "fuck" to scold me. fortunately, Im used to it because you always used that word on me when we quarrel.

I had the urge to msg you and tell you that I had a bad day. I wish you were there for me. But on second thoughts, I knew what would you say even if I went to you. "good, now you know the reality of work life."never once, you said something comforting to make me feel better, whenever I am feeling low.

I guess I must thank you. because of you, I can withstand the worst scolding from people, in bad times I can pull thru, without having anyone to run to. All thanks to your "training".

These 2 weeks, I didnt had a clue what are we. After I saw you changed your friendster status, I finally understood.

Don't tell me you are waiting for me to change,please. don't make it sound so nice that you are patiently waiting for me to realise and change. you painted the picture so nicely, I almost got fooled.

1 thing I realised, why is it that the lies I found out about you, is all about you going out with girls one on one, (more than 4 times), but not you going out with a big group of friends, or with guys? so what is going out with friends?when all the times, is just you with that same girl, or another girl. Just you, and her.


Im thankful for all these shit that happened, people who helped me find out the ugly truth.


1 day, you will see how much I have changed, for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment