Tuesday, December 22, 2009

a new lie each day.

today, I found out 1 more lie from you.

everyday, I discover more things about you that you hide from me.

its scary, very scary....that day by day, I discover things about you, that I never tot you were like that.


you hurt me the most. because never have I found out any of my bfs, hide things like that from me. at least...I never caught them before.

the best part, you never felt guilty or bad towards me, you never apologise.

it was all because of me, thats why you had to hide from me. thats all you would say.

and all these while, I trusted you.

you were so good at lying to me, that I took all your words for real.

you said I need time alone to think, and realise my mistakes and change for the better. I almost made myself believe that Im the fucked up one who deserves such treatment. after today, day by day, with more lies of you unravelled, I realise, that you are the one, who needs the time to go out with more girls.



Im no more a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment