Monday, December 21, 2009

Inspired.

today I walked past a poster and I saw this line that inspired me alot.

"It does not matter how slow you go, as long as you do not stop."

Indeed, I will not stop. no matter how long is it gonna take for me to climb up the corporate ladder, to succeed in my career, I will perservere.

it also relates to my emotional baggage. it still hurts inside me, but Im slowly getting over it, and see the light. I have decided what I want.

It is not brave to hold on, true courage is learning how to let go. I know things are not going to work out. I decided to put all my concentration and time in building up my career. Earn more $.

nobody know the future, I don't want to think about it either. maybe we are really not meant for each other. I felt that there is nothing more left between us. What I find it hardest to let go, was the beautiful memories of the earlier stage of the relationship. Only the earlier stage.

Hiding is hiding, no matter what reason or excuse is given, I cannot tolerate such nonsence.

I am not going to allow any men to step over my head, and treat me like a fool. no matter what the reason is, you should never lie and hide.

work is draining me out, and it helped that I was too tired to cry anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment