Wednesday, December 9, 2009

God, are u trying to be funny?

I just nailed a job at a events company as their account executive. Its always been my dream to work in events line, and this company handles impressive clients and projects. It was the one job that I knew I wanted it so much, and is my top favourite.

salary - $1.xk
benefits - 50% hp bills, cab claims, after 3 mths probation 75% hp claim.
advantage: location is accessible.

just now, Mediacorp publishing called me and offer me the job of their marketing executive.

now Im stuck, marketing is wat I wanna do for my career, and mediacorp is like one hell of a great place to work in. its the media industry baby! and it will definitely look good in my resume.

salary- same as the 1st job.
benefits: $50 hp allowance mthly
disadvantage: location inaccessible, 3 mth contract job.


I need help people, which 1 should I go for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go for the first...
sometimes location inaccessible can be a torture

Anonymous said...

of course you take something long term. At the end of the day, employers look at the tenure of your service with the company more than the "brand" of the company per se...

3 months with Mediacorp is no biggie cos its ONLY 3 months and employers are smart enough to know there is only so much a person can learn in 3 months regardless of where this person works in.

Post a Comment