Thursday, July 9, 2009

what right do you have to judge me?









who is this gal?This gal by the name of "Qi", is a "fren" of aaron(ex bf)cause I have broken up with him last night. Went out with aaron, as aaron claims that he needs to talk to his fren because there is alot of prbs btw us that he keep inside himself for v long, he desperately needs a fren to turn to.


This is what aaron told me, he told this female "fren", of him, that I used to have 10 ex bf, told her how I ended my previous relationship. This "Qi", was so smart( I think she must have knew me in our previous life), because she said dun need to tell her hw all my 10 previous relationship ended, listen to 3 ald know I got some kind of attitude problem.


Hi Qi, Im not going to be so immature as to scold you bitch and slut or whatsoever.I just want to say, that although aaron told me, that you claim that u noe who I am, you noe me personally, which I am very sure I don't know you, you definitely do not noe who I really am.


you are nt my family member, my closest frens, nor my bf, so what right do you have to judge me?if I am such a bitch, why would aaron still stick with me and want me to come back to him after I breakup with him?fact of a matter, aaron loves me and chooses me out of so many gals out there, including you.I don't think he is that dumb to still stick with me if Im such a bitch.He is a smart guy who will gif up whatever that does him no good.


Im mad at aaron for hiding from me that he went to meet this female "fren" without telling me. and even more pissed with what this Qi said about me.Im not going to assume and say that you are out to spoil our relationship, you want to snatch aaron away or whatever.even if u are, I don't give a damn,because whats mine will be mine.honestly, after looking at your pictures, I dont deny you look not bad, so if you want to try to spoil my relationship and want aaron, go ahead. you can have him all you want. =)






P.S: you have no right to judge me, because you don't know me, don't tell me what all girls are the same, you are a girl urself, if its so, aaron would not have chosen me and stick to me til now. I and you, are NOT the same.and if so it happens you are really trying to make aaron leave me, try harder.


take care and have a nice day Qi~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment