Saturday, July 25, 2009

major downsize.

I lost 2.5kg, in 2 weeks.no, not slimming pills or dieting.but overdose of tequila.


I had too much tequila during my job at Alley bar on one thursday, thanks to this group of nice hot caucasians who bought me trays after trays of Tequila, I went home carried by my super nice agent, Elise, in her fren's car. Thanks Elise, and to your frens for sending me home.omg..thinking about it makes me feel like slapping myself.


the best part is, there was no quota and commission.I just had enuff of the fucking boss there who keeps teaching me what to do, complaining that Im not talking to people and selling the drinks, and when this group of cash cows came by and bought me as much tequila as I wanted, I just drank n drank.reason?to show that idiot that I can sell, and STOP ORDERING ME AROUND AND TEACH ME HOW TO SELL DRINKS BECAUSE I CAN SELL AND I SELL BETTER THAN ANYONE!


for the record, im one of the top sellers wherever I work, and I don't hard sell.


stupid ah neh...yea he's a stupid indian.


anyway back to the topic, I had serious hangover for more than 2 days, appetite was fucked up I couldnt eat anytink, I had to rush to the toilet and puke once I eat.this continued for a WEEK!


this is coming close to the 2nd week, and Im still feeling nauseous whenever I eat.


before I know it, my bra became loose and attempts to slip very often at every opportunity it gets, my boobs shrunk, downsize faster than I can imagine, gd thing is I lost abit of those flabs here and there.I miss those cleavages.damn...






while waiting for bf.


I had to.poor pasta...haha...


come on..it isnt that bad baby love....




muacks for u.




my hair spoilt the picture.























ok Pasta attempts to struggle out from my arms, I had to let her go.



















orh your pee sai.hee hee hee...I never really did la!action nia.



stupid phone stupid flash stupid camera.I WANT A NEW PHONE with at least 3.2 mega pixel!!!






so fast fall asleep ald ah pastaomg..I really lost quite abit of weight man..


No comments:

Post a Comment