Saturday, July 18, 2009

double date~

sisters for more than 4 years, finally, first time, we get to go on a double date with our bfs~



yes I was extra vain today curled my sexy hair.

with my date.rachel said I look auntie today.bloody hell...

my pretty boy and his sexy lover.


tadaa~!!!our first double date!



the young and hip people on the left.the old and sexy people on the right.haha...


this cindy duno hw to take picture properly..cut my face off.neh neh ku cheng...


I was sayin aaron and roland look alike, like brothers sia..even e way they talk,behave and think is so similar both me and rachel agree.omg...


before we part.

I look like pregnant woman in this photo la...

the other 2 babes with us.


didnt noe actually he so much taller than me, and I was wearing super high heel already.



ok bye bye~


back home to our baby pasta~

this fat pasta.taken some time back.


gluttony pasta.eat n eat.see tink wan to bite and chew.



photo of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment