Tuesday, July 7, 2009

have I won or have I not?


This time im so determined, to pack my bags and go, I dun want to be hard on myself and stay to endure all these shit. not that Im a coward I just want to escape, but I see no point to stay anymore, when you are giving me this shitty treatment.


today, you finally admit u were wrong to treat me like that.I was so firm to not turn back this time, until you said that watever I dun like about you, you promise to change, you will be the old you.


because I mean that much to you...


I knew I have won this battle, clearly I know Im being loved more, and wanted more.


But why is it that I don't feel a tiny bit of happiness?isit because my heart really died this time?





how do we go from here?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the Superwoman?
From a slightly different angle of things , If it was not ment to fly like the bird, you cant have it walk and hey , its an open greenfield so get some freshair and clear the mind.
A mind shut wouldnt help make sense in what ever u do now.

Cheerios

Anonymous said...

Corrections, " If it was ment to fly like the bird, then you cant have it walk "

Post a Comment