Monday, July 13, 2009

Pasta overload + dating moments

for the 1st time, he cook me a decent meal. he made sandwiches for me before, the only cooking he did was toasting the bread and boiling the egg. he used to insist he dun wan to cook for me because my ex bf did that for me already. die die oso dun wan. -_-"

we went to shop for ingredients the day before, and the very next day, the adventure starts.




Bacon with asparagus and mushroom.very nice.i was grinning from ear to ear. ^_^


on the way to meet him.wore pink to surprise him, its his fav colour.

played poker, yes its FHM poker set, and I laugh and roll on e bed happily. 1st time got all 2 lo!of course I won the game la.hahahahha heehehehehe muhahahahaha...


next up, Let the Pasta saga begins!



falling asleep on my palms...




Mickey mouse is nt dead!





that lucky fella gets a nice full body massage frm my daddy!





si beh shiok hor pasta?









hwah sia....falling asleep again.






sleep ald lo.hor mia dog..



my angel.










sexually violated by daddy!hahahaha....




Pasta!!!u play dead ah!











my favourite thing.




gt my mum as her personal manicurist some more!




si beh nua...si beh enjoy...







this one she look damn cute.



this one like kena forced kind of look, which is true la.suffered alot of beating from mum until she quieten down and sit down properly.









Things are slowly getting better with him.Jogging with him tmr. his reservist in Sep, started training by jogging at night, and I wanted to be part of his training, giving him more than just mental support.and he was happy. thats the meaning of sharing life together.


I have no confidence if this time its going to work, bt I see his effort trying to make me happy. Rachel asked if I love him.i was stuck.what is love?

No comments:

Post a Comment