Sunday, February 27, 2011

of kids & love.

miss Pasta already?I know you all do.haha...So here's that silly bum doing her silly acts as usual.



that baby had her fav bone in her mouth, came over, sat down wait for me to carry her onto my bed.


candies I bought for e kids at work.

lunch somebody specially prepared for me to bring to work. I had e best lunch on this day.

someone woke up early and surprise me with my favourite breakfast, while I was busy preparing for work at his place.

some snapshots of me on the way to work!


lovely Victoria, 1 of e cutest lil girl.

little miss Kywen. The quiet meek one.

e cheeky boys.
e naughty one who can't keep still.



work has been great so far. these kids drive me to my brinks when I can't handle them, but at the end of e day, e sense of accomplishment derived, makes it all worthwhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment