Saturday, February 12, 2011

Precious than diamonds.

Real friends trust you and protects you when the rest of the world doubts you and bombard you with nasty criticisms. They retaliate and speak up for you, even if its not the most matured and "logically right" way to do, all they know is to "protect" you and shelter you from those idiots.

They do not judge you based on what others speak of you, they choose to believe what they see after they get to know you. When they think you did something wrong, they don't secretly hate you and pretend to be super nice in front of you. They tell you straight in your face and doesn't hurt you with mean words.

Been catching up with my girlies alot lately, and I love it. They are still the best. I can just be myself and they like me for who I am. Its so tiring trying to be somebody else just to please others, and to fit in. In the end, its not appreciated at all and I get a slap in my face.

There is always reason for things I do, and its always for good reasons. But not everyone can understand especially when they do not hear my side of the story. But I can't blame anyone, after all they do not know me well from the start.

I have alot of things going through my mind. Should I shut this blog down?Should I just set it to private? Should I continue to be myself and don't give a damn about what others think of me, or should I be another person to please others?




2 of my best girlfriends ever.









Because of you girls, I can be a little stronger, I believe in myself a little, can smile a little after the storm. Thanks for being there.




No comments:

Post a Comment