Saturday, March 5, 2011

Count your blessings.

Blessings in disguise. Its true.

1) Didn't get e chance to choose which off day I want, was given Monday and Sat as off days. My colleagues chose Friday as their off days so I was left with only Monday. But on e other hand, I have no Monday blues. No work on Mondays! Labour Day falls on a Sunday, and that means...I have a consecutive 3 days off-Fri, Sat (my original off day), Sun! Awesome!!! This privilege only exclusive to myself. Did I also mention there are a couple more upcoming Public Holidays that falls on my working day? Hee hee...So, lesson learnt, though I didn't have the choice/privilege to choose my off days, I was given one of e best. ^_^

2) Realised my bank account amount inflated overnight. Nope it wasn't the Government growth dividends. Nope not Bf. An online check on my internet banking transaction revealed that it was my pay when I was working part time 2 months ago. I can't even remember I haven't received part of my pay. The money came just in time.

3) My consecutive 3 days off falls at the exact same week of my 1 year anniversary with Bf. Short getaway celebration!yes?

4) Had to do translation work due to my Chinese speaking boss. Needless to say, my forte in Mandarin came to use. Always thought my strength in Chinese wouldn't help me in any way when it comes to work. When people tell me, "wah..ur cheena damn good!". I always reply, "good got what use..now where got people care if your Chinese good in the corporate world.." But, this time, it did.

So, all in all, when you least expects it, life springs surprises on you. Even when things seems grey, maybe it really isn't so. It just means something better is coming your way.

So, 做人看开一点。凡事并不是你想像的那么差。 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment