Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines has not ended.



This valentines, I got one of the best gift. No, its one of the simplest, yet worth more than any other thing. He drew me a portrait of us. Coming from him, someone who doesn't do things like that on a norm basis, makes it ever more meaningful and touching.

This was one of the best gift. The best gift, was he himself.

I asked him, "Can we have Valentines everyday?" He said, "Just continue to think that Valentines has not ended."

And so, Valentines will not end. =)

mega big V.day card. Told him I don't want flowers as they will wither and die, waste of $. And the price for flowers is jacked up on this day, don't wanna be carrot chopped. So he surprised me with roses that will not wither and die. *smile* ^_^

the portrait he drew. the photo we took on our 1st monthsary.

the surprise lies within.







thnks la...I know. *blush* hahahha...






Kuishin-Bo for dinner! Didn't want to go to the hotel he booked cause its just being carrot chopped stupidly. Double the normal price!!



















































































Went to put this lantern an hour before the night ends. I swear it was really beautiful when it floated up the dark night sky.




I had a simple yet memorable valentines. I hope you all did. ^_^







No comments:

Post a Comment