Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Bf's birthday!


Organized a surprise for him at his house. Got his friends over and waited for him downstairs with a birthday cake. Turnout was pretty good, hope he likes what I planned for him. He better do! haha...

Was hesitating whether to go Universal Studios for his actual birthday, ended up not to. Decided to wait til after 21st when the mega roller coaster is done.


Got him a Man-U birthday card!His favourite soccer team!














Purple for the day!


Ben n Jerry's!



his aunt's maltese!
adorable isn't he? I was lying on e bed lazily refusing to wake up, til bf says "I think my aunt brought her dog." I jumped out of bed and dashed downstairs to find this baby.



Happy birthday BB! I hope you enjoyed and like all the surprises I painstakingly planned for you. haha...Hope to spend the many birthdays with you ahead. May all good things come your way and I pray for things to go smooth for you. Love you! *muacks*



No comments:

Post a Comment