Sunday, June 14, 2009

the world's most amazing dog~

here's pasta saying bye bye to me when I left my house to meet bf.ok la, its my sis using pasta's hands to wave at me.

why I zoom in, because I was at e doorstep and I saw Pasta looking at me.

Bf's husky- Fang. We left the house to buy dinner and he just poke his snout into the grille.



Not me hor!my mum place her there.


Poor Pasta.no wonder the website guide for Pugs says this breed is a clown.




oso not me hor!my bro la!press her head down on the bed.


aint she cute?!!


my Pasta can pose damn well.







that means "bleah". =P

nua nua pasta...



the "bo bian" look.


I look damn ugly here, but I like it because my smile was real.

pasta bullying me.


see I told u my Pasta can pose.




the only time I smile that genuine.

when Im with pasta.I just forget about all the misery and sadness.


Pasta saying "YEAH!!ROCK AND ROLL!I LOVE TO TAKE PHOTOS!"




see she just knows how to pose.its inborn.
















I like this.it kind of bring out how I have been feeling these while.






At lido, on the way to watch Blood.oh yea, bf cut hair.told him he look like boy boy nw.




cannot see his face heck care, I like how I look in this photo.heh heh...









realise never camwhore in his car much, look pretty photogenic today,so cant stop taking photos of myself.hahaha..





I learnt to keep silent...sometimes its better that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment