Sunday, June 28, 2009

slack sunday.

was reading Maxim magazine 06, and saw this familiar face.wat the hell...its snowbell!name oso put wrong, snowball leh.laugh like hell...



went grocery shopping, er...munchies shopping.Bf asked if I want munchies at home, and so glutton lena say yes, so there we go.NTUC!


somehw I like this photo alot.its what the photo shows, a homely boy carrying a basket full of munchies for me, for us.I just love the homely feel, laid back kind of feeling.



badminton with bf.went gym in the morning.hardworking rite?haha...



yes no makeup, heck the dark eye circle.my bf still loves me as much.



playground time!



the gym surely gave me a shapely pair of legs.look at those muscles.haha...


yes Im actually 12 yrs old this yr.was laughing out damn loud when I saw this photo, I look like a kid totally la!



the bridge I love.jumped on it and shouted to bf, "daddy!!daddy!look at me!"

ok time to go.


Happy 7 months anniversary~

No comments:

Post a Comment