Wednesday, June 10, 2009

toning up in progress~

lately started gym-ing, nw I know wats so gd abt it.

1) its just directly opp my house.2 mins walk.
2) its air conditioned.exercise NOT under the bloody hot sun.the weather's been a menace lately.
3) cycle, jog, train my arms altogether.normally I wudnt go jogging then go cycling.too troublesome.
4) can check out other hot bods.haha nah kidding la.


on my way to bf place.asked me for badminton.yes play badminton at night.



i've been real hardworking these days.badminton on wkdays and wkends with bf, gym twice a week.



on the bus.
can see abit of cutting on my arms already.I like...


always want arms with perfect cutting, tone and muscular that kind.

walking Pasta is also part of the exercise regime.she sure can run man...










my favourite exercise regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment