Monday, June 22, 2009

Rachel's 21st birthday bash~

Before leaving house, had to play with Pasta first.








Look of the day~




Rachel with my mega big present.





oh forgot to mention her birthday bash at Aranda Country club.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw....stupid snowbell...


arrival with me and Sharon together.







with roland and louis.








sweet bf help carry her presents.where to find...






the girls.







every1 look so tired.indeed, we all are.









and the cake cutting session.rachel with her pink big big cake bought by her sweet mummy.






the chio gfs.hahaha....






and now the bedroom saga begins.






si beh tired ald, ji ta lie dw nua.

























know who finished the cake?hee hee...





the lollipop gal.haha..nah its the door gift.
















nah grown ups go for Baileys!




Happy birthday to my dear gal.Hope you had fun.Grow up already, adult ald, although you always look hot and much older than me, haha...mentally and behaviourally, its a step ahead in life now.Best wishes to you.Love ya~




No comments:

Post a Comment