Friday, June 26, 2009

Pretty in Pink~

Always didnt like Pink, even resort to warning my frens not to get my anytink in Pink. Pink is disaster, to me.

I hate Pink because its too girly, it makes me look "gu niang", and most importantly, kiddy.I doubt people will take me seriously like an adult when I dorn myself in Pink.they just go, "aww...kiddy kiddy...come." and pinch my cheeks.

But the sad truth is, I think I actually look pretty good in pink. -_-" somehow it makes my face glow.



with pasta.I think she is really getting fat, way too fast.

The cutest Pug on earth.just look at her.omg...

my favourite thing other than my piglet I hug to sleep every night.(G, if ur reading this, yes the piglet you gave me)






Pui!!PASTA dun lick my mouth!!!











I lost weight, confirm double chop with the evidence from the weighing machine.the gymming session was worthwhile.



my sis was telling me to photoshop my photos so I would look ultra slim anytime I want. Told her my photos don't need photoshop.Im au naturale.hee hee...











Pasta buay gian take photo look.
















the next best thing I have - Pasta baby.






you can take away everything from me,including my bf, but not Pasta.




was singing, "mei mei bei zhe yang wa wa~". haha...



wah Pasta step brake pose.muahahaha....


Bf gave me this.Its e toy that absorb sunlight, the head will bob left and right.

the eyelids will open and close at the same time.looks like sleepyhead. he said it resembles me alot, always not enough sleep look.bloody hell...






thanks la..


Blue for boy, Pink for girl.





























Going to bed now, nyte~

No comments:

Post a Comment