Saturday, June 6, 2009

simple saturday.

Prelude of how the diary I did for him looks like inside.




























We were lazying at his place, and duno what to eat. So I suggest to play draw lots, each one write down some ideas.
Result is, we got the one he wrote. and its our favourtite western food stall at AMK Hub there. The 1st one I wrote, and my 1st choice too. Hee...So he just quietly took the diary and ask me to staple the notes inside.





Yes never makeup, morning went to school for common tests ma. and he suggest to play badminton at noon. So dats why.





why he keep looking there, because he busy playing his game.I was bored so I started to...








play game can play til in a daze, open mouth til lidat.power...









ask him to look over, then he gif that face.grrr......





whats with boys and computer games...


next up!pasta falling asleep on the high chair we used to place her on, when she misbehave.






buay tahan her, lidat oso can fall asleep...









suppose to "fa zhan" on the chair, she ji tao fall asleep.wa kao...

No comments:

Post a Comment