Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Make me eyes HUGE.Fail.

Decided to ask my lil sister to do a makeover for me, to make my eyes huge like hers.

Verdict: Fail. I guess I don't suit her style of dramatic makeup.

BB cream, concealer(2 different kind), 2 way cake just for the base makeup.omg...I think I will just give up and go out bare face. I hate to spend alot of time on makeup, fuss-free and hassle free is me. but I must say the BB cream she using helps to create a smooth flawless complexion, just that it makes my face really white which I hate.


thats her performing her art on me.


I kept saying, "omg...r u sure this is hw u do ur makeup?!u playing me right..." cause the eyeliner alone is like wayang la!

BEFORE
This is me with my makeup style.

READY FOR A SCARE?




I wonder why I turn out this way...She said the coloured contact lens is a must to complete the look though. I must say I like the way she apply the eyeshadow and my eyebrows.




Pasta can't recognise me anymore.



omg...I will sit there and be good, promise me you won't come near me!

Random photos taken on a day I experimented with minor makeup changes. used brown eyeshadow to apply on the lower eyes instead of eyeliner. The whole look is much softer, actually prefer this. What do you think?






























No comments:

Post a Comment