Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fulfiling the wish of the little ones.

Baby boy's niece and nephew have never went to Night Safari before, and so we decided to bring them for their virgin trip.

Almost decided not to go in there when we reach because it was drizzling quite badly. We gave it a shot and went ahead because we didnt want to disappoint the kids. Turns out well as we took the tram and escaped the drizzling.

1st time taking the tram, didn't know we can get so up close with the animals!

The little ones waiting for us to have our late dinner before we set off.








I am sure he would be a fine daddy. Bb boy carrying Gigi because she started to get scared of the darkness.

carrying Gigi's girly water bottle and the umbrellas, while guarding the boy. Tld you he would be a great daddy.



Fantastic night out, saw a different side of him that makes me even more sure he would be a fantabulous Daddy. I just have a soft spot with boys who get along well and able to take care of kids lovingly. But oh well, this 2 kids are exceptionally obedient, if they are noisy hell breakers, Im sure Bb boy would have killed them. Add me in.

I just love to hang around this 2 kids, something different then just 2 of us going out. Its like a "Family" outing, gives me the cosy feeling. I love.


Where to next bb boy?



No comments:

Post a Comment