Saturday, November 13, 2010

The day I have been waiting for~-No its not mine.

Brought the 2 kids out for Frolick after dinner. Had great fun playing card games with them and BB of course. Its damn addictive!

I think we must have attracted alot of stares and curiosity if we are young mummy and daddy, with addition to me calling my boy "DADDY!!" now and then. haha....correct what, he's the daddy of Bao Bao (his dog), I always refer him as Daddy whenever Im taking care of his dog. Just that now with this 2 kids with us, it serves a different meaning. *chuckle*









Tomorrow's the day I been waiting for so long. I so wanted to be my own sister's bridesmaid, and now is it!!





The board I did for them. Its not really professional looking but its my effort ok...I suck at Handicraft alright...

The night I was experimenting with her hairdo for her. Yup Im gonna be her stylist!


Can't wait for tomorrow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment