Monday, November 15, 2010

Da Jie's wedding celebration~

Finally, the day we all been waiting for. The day somebody sacrificed himself to take that foul temper bitch. Muahahahahah.....

Tea ceremony this Sat. 1st time as bridesmaid, boy am I excited...









The Sisters. Its not that I have smaller eyes ok.. They created magic with enlarged coloured lens and multiply layers of eyelashes, with dashes of thick makeup. ok la ok la...I look more like my brother who has small eyes. damn it...

The aunties of the groom's family side all thought I was the youngest. hahaha...


and 1 photo of the siblings of the Ng Family. There, my handsome elder brother.


Parents of the bride and groom.

They kissed before the solemnizer had the chance to say they may do so. The solemnizer was saying, "Normally I will be the one who say you may kiss the bride."







my elder bro and the pretty Emily (Sis's friend) my mum and I like so much we are matchmaking both of them. Think it turned out pretty well. ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment