Monday, November 8, 2010

the 2 weeks I have been missing from Home.

This must have been the 1st time I miss Home so much. Been staying at Bf's crib for more than 2 weeks. Mum really adores my boy, so much to the extent she actually lets me stayover at his place for so long. FYI, my mum's a traditional woman who nv likes the idea of a girl staying over at bf's place.





Surprise birthday cake attack for his brother!





went out for dinner at Bosses Restaurant at Vivo with his family for his brother's birthday~Wore my new top bought from Bangkok!

I miss Pasta badly.. This is her typical face after scolding from my mum with cane in her hands.

Miss the way she fall asleep on me.


My mum chased her with a cane, and Pasta dash into our room, jumped onto the bed, squeezed behind my sis, and laid her paws on my sis's waist, ask her to save her. cutest action ever. hahaha...


Sneak preview of Pasta's bridesmaid dress I bought for her for my sis's wedding this Sunday!


Got her this Von Dog dress!

Will be seeing you tonight baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment